The privacy statement was last modified on 29-10-2019. Version 2019.01
We take the privacy of personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used for your access to the website, sending the newsletter and, if required, relevant information.
In addition, your data can serve as a basis for research into possibilities for further optimization of our services. The personal details are anonymized in this context and are no longer traceable to an individual person.
Aim4Epic B.V. (“Aim4Epic”) / SebastienDebaenst.com strives to comply with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and makes every effort to protect your privacy wherever possible.
Use for our services
When you purchase services or products from us, we ask you to provide personal information. This data is used to provide the services. The data is stored on secure servers of our subprocessors: WebChamp B.V., Enormail B.V., ActiveCampaign, LLC., Shopify Inc., Alphabet Inc., Luondo B.V., Exact Holding N.V., Stripe, Inc., LearnDash, Mollie B.V. and Etison, LLC . We will not combine this information with other personal information we have.
When you send email or other messages to us, we may retain those messages. Sometimes we ask you for your personal details that are relevant to the situation in question. This makes it possible to process your questions and answer your requests. The data is stored on secure servers of subprocessor WebChamp B.V.. We will not combine this data with other personal data we have. If you wish, you can request access to your data.
We are a Data Controller of your information
- Aim4Epic B.V. (“Aim4Epic”) / SebastienDebaenst.com needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Aim4Epic B.V. (“Aim4Epic”) / SebastienDebaenst.com permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Aim4Epic B.V. (“Aim4Epic”) / SebastienDebaenst.com ’s legitimate interests
- Aim4Epic B.V. (“Aim4Epic”) / SebastienDebaenst.com needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
What information do we store?
If you purchase a service or product from Aim4Epic B.V. (“Aim4Epic”) / SebastienDebaenst.com, the following information is requested during the order. We store this information, namely; first name, last name, address, postal code, town, country, email address, phone number and IP address from where the order was made. In addition to companies, this also includes: company name, Chamber of Commerce number (optional), VAT number (optional).
When subscribing to our newsletter, only first name, last name, email address and IP address are stored.
If you make a payment for the order or invoice with us, then your order / invoice will save a reference to an external payment system such as Paypal or iDEAL. If you give us a direct debit authorization, we will also store the IBAN number, BIC and Bank name with your details.
On our member sites members.aim4epic.com there is a username and password active. These can not be traced back to personal data. Passwords are stored encrypted in a way that we can not read them. This means that if a new password is sent by the system when a new password is requested.
We will take appropriate security measures against unlawful or unauthorized processing of personal data and against the accidental or unlawful destruction, damage, loss, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure of or access to personal data transmitted, stored, or otherwise processed.
We will put in place procedures and technologies to maintain the security of all personal data from the point of the determination of the means for processing and point of data collection to the point of destruction. Personal data will only be transferred to a data processor if he or she agrees to comply with those procedures and policies, or if he or she puts in place adequate measures himself/herself.
We will maintain data security by protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the personal data, defined as follows:
- Confidentiality: Only people who are authorized to use the data can access it.
- Integrity: Personal data should be accurate and suitable for the purpose for which it is processed.
- Availability: Authorized users should be able to access the data if they need it for authorized purposes. Personal data should therefore be stored on the Aim4Epic B.V. (“Aim4Epic”) / SebastienDebaenst.com central computer system & databases instead of individual PCs.
Our Security Procedures:
- Entry controls: Any stranger seen in entry-controlled areas will be reported.
- Securing lockable desks and cupboards all the time. Desks and cupboards should be kept locked if they hold confidential information of any kind. (Personal information is always considered confidential.)
- Data minimization will be practiced.
- Pseudonymisation and encryption of data will be the primary state of storing the data.
- Methods of disposal: Paper documents would be shredded. Digital storage devices would be physically destroyed when they are no longer required. Electronic data would be deleted once it’s intended purpose is fulfilled.
- Equipment: Staff has to ensure that individual monitors do not show confidential information to passers-by and that they log off from their PC when it is left unattended.
- Transferring Personal Data Outside of the EEA: We may transfer any personal data we hold to a country outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) or to an international organization, provided that one of the following conditions applies:
- The country to which the personal data is transferred ensures an adequate level of protection for the data subjects’ rights and freedoms.
- The data subject has given his consent.
- The transfer is necessary for one of the reasons set out in the Act, including the performance of a contract between us and the data subject, or to protect the vital interests of the data subject.
- The transfer is legally required on important public interest grounds or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- The transfer is authorized by the relevant data protection authority where we have adduced adequate safeguards with respect to the protection of the data subjects’ privacy, their fundamental rights and freedoms, and the exercise of their rights.
Subject to the requirements above, personal data we hold may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Those staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of contracts with the data subject, the processing of payment details and the provision of support services.
Aim4Epic B.V. (“Aim4Epic”) / SebastienDebaenst.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Aim4Epic B.V. (“Aim4Epic”) / SebastienDebaenst.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Note that Aim4Epic B.V. (“Aim4Epic”) / SebastienDebaenst.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
This website of Aim4Epic B.V. (“Aim4Epic”) / SebastienDebaenst.com only places functional cookies. You can consult our website anonymously. Winst.nl does not collect names or other data that say something about the identity of the visitors of this site.
We only collect data that you send yourself when using our services such as filling in a contact form or a purchase in our webshop. The application and order forms use a functional cookie. This is used for maintaining the session. This is necessary to remember the steps of the request (from your data to sign and send) without the loss of entered data.
Which cookies are placed?
PHPSESSID – This is a session cookie which will be deleted after you have closed the browser. This is necessary for the ordering process of the Powersellers B.V. website (s) to function properly.
Analytical / performance cookies
Google Analytics cookie:
Through the cookies that Google Analytics places and maintains, we get access to the website visit. Think of visitor numbers, popular pages and topics.
Cookies placed by Google Analytics:
For the placing of the Google Analytics cookies, we have taken measures that ensure that data is processed in a privacy-friendly manner. To know:
• We have signed a processing agreement with Google. It states that Google only acts as a processor in the processing of the personal data of our website visitors
• Your IP address is anonymized by masking the last octet of the IP address.
• We also did not allow Google to use the information obtained for other Google services in combination with Google Analytics cookies.
• The default setting for sharing data with Google is turned off. We have ensured that data from Google Analytics cookies are sent securely (encrypted).
We also place cookies that provide insight into which media used by Facebook is effective. Here we have a processor agreement with Facebook. Via this link you can read more about how Facebook handles your data .
Turn off cookies
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features and services on our and other websites may not function properly if cookies are disabled in your browser.
If you have any questions about the Privacy Statement of Aim4Epic B.V. (“Aim4Epic”) / SebastienDebaenst.com, you can always contact us.
If we collect personal data directly from an individual, we will inform them about:
- The purpose or purposes for which we intend to process that personal data, as well as the legal basis for the processing.
- Where we rely upon the legitimate interests of the business to process personal data, the legitimate interests pursued.
- The types of third parties, if any, with which we will share or disclose that personal data.
- The fact that the business intends to transfer personal data to a non-EEA country or international organization and the appropriate and suitable safeguards in place.
- How individuals can limit our use and disclosure of their personal data.
- Information about the period that their information will be stored or the criteria used to determine that period.
- Their right to request from us as the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing.
- Their right to object to processing and their right to data portability.
- Their right to withdraw their consent at any time (if consent was given) without affecting the lawfulness of the processing before the consent was withdrawn.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Other sources where personal data regarding the individual originated from and whether it came from publicly accessible sources.
- Whether the provision of the personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether the individual is obliged to provide the personal data and any consequences of failure to provide the data.
- The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the individual.
If we receive personal data about an individual from other sources, we will provide them with this information as soon as possible (in addition to telling them about the categories of personal data concerned) but at the latest within One (1) month.
We will also inform data subjects whose personal data we process, that we are the data controller with regard to that data and who the Data Protection Compliance Manager/Data Protection Office is.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Aim4Epic B.V. (“Aim4Epic”) / SebastienDebaenst.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Maria Austriastraat 640
Chamber of Commerce: 68717059
VAT number: NL857560980B01
Sebastien Debaenst Holding B.V.
Maria Austriastraat 640